At Randolph Dental Group, we are proud to serve the Randolph, MA, and the surrounding communities with high caliber, thorough orthodontics. Now offering the latest in orthodontic techniques, we offer Invisalign clear aligners, clear braces, and metal braces. Our expert team is here to help you get your teeth in tip-top shape by creating a beautiful, functioning smile that you are happy with.
Early treatment in orthodontics generally begins for children between the ages of eight and eleven. Correcting the jaw and bite problems can make it easier for permanent teeth to grow correctly.
Reasons to see a Randolph Dental Group orthodontist about early orthodontic treatment:
- Losing teeth too early, before five years of age
- Not having permanent teeth by the end of middle school
- Difficulty performing daily tasks such as chewing food
- Finger sucking past the age of five
- Teeth that do not fit together correctly, such as overbites, underbites, and crossbites
- Problems speaking correctly
- Crowded teeth
Types of Orthodontics
- Traditional braces: The most common technique for straightening teeth and correcting gaps and bite problems. At Randolph Dental Group, we use only high-quality stainless steel and offer colored rubber band options for our more adventurous patients.
- Clear braces: Ceramic braces, also known as clear braces, are less visible. They are a popular option with our older patients who wish to hide braces for cosmetic reasons.
- Lingual braces: These braces are applied behind teeth so that they are invisible when you smile.
- Clear aligners: Clear aligners, like Invisalign, can be used as a safe alternative to metal braces. Patients of many ages prefer them because of their ability to blend in with natural teeth and their ability to be removed when eating. Invisalign clear aligners are a great option for adults who want discreet corrective treatment. Randolph Dental Group is a certified provider of Invisalign clear aligners.
Orthodontics Near You
Whether you want a rainbow of colors on your teeth with traditional braces or wish to hide corrective treatment with Invisalign aligners, Randolph Dental Group has the proper orthodontic treatment for you. We take pride in our work and are committed to creating and shaping your smile to perfection. To ask for more information about the services we offer or to schedule a consultation, call our Randolph, MA orthodontic office today.